Everything for a day in the country!
- Greta Striped Top: A simple basic top from Paula Cahen D’Anvers to feel comfortable, yet chic, in the countryside.
- Versatile Pashminas: You can wear this lovely pashminas from Rapsodia on your head, around the neck or even as a dress!
- Pink Icing Canvas Women’s Classic Toms: In the farm, Toms are a must. Keep it colorful and flexible! Besides, with every pair you purchase, TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need: One for One.
- Rustic Frames: We made these recycled frames to provide inspired by our countryside home. You can order custom made designs in our Facebook Page.
- Chair “Matera”: Living of the Earth and what She provides is elemental for the Gaucho, typical Argentinean character and myth. As killed craftsman in leather, they created furniture, art and useful tools. We brought home an original piece from Purmamarca. Similar options can be found in Tienda Costumbres.
- Wooden Farmhouse: Champignon Creaciones Artísticas is a line of handmade products designed for children with a didactic and practical end, using organic and sustainable materials.
- Container for Yerba Mate: It wouldn’t be the Argentinean country without mate. Beautify this experience with a lovely container for the yerba.
- The Book of Illusions: Don’t forget a great book to enjoy in the quiet and warm afternoons in the countryside. We recommend a classic from Paul Auster.