Feel comfortable to move and stretch mindfully with this “yogawear”:
1. TOMS shoes: inspired in our Argentine alpargatas, TOMS is famous for good comfy shoes that give back to the community: each pair of shoes you purchase is a new pair of shoes for a kid in need.
2. Alex and Dani Feather Charm Bangle: An object representing light and air, a feather is the bearer of truth and justice. Bestow the feather to seek wisdom and reach new heights.
3. State of Escape Cityscape Mark II bag: a soft oversize carryall bag made from perforated neoprene fabric with non-perforated neoprene side panels supported by high performance sailing rope. Sailing rope allows the neoprene to maintain its beautiful softness whilst providing support to fill it to capacity.
4. Yoga Everywhere Mona Vale Beach Yoga Mat: All in one premium yoga mat & towel. Featuring an absorbent microsuede layer on top of a 100% natural tree rubber base. These mats are biodegradable, recyclable and easily washable.
5. Nimble Lauren Long Tights- Mono Rose: Smooth seams, four-way-stretch and a moisture-wicking compression fabric to move with you through any workout. The Lauren Long Tight includes a wide waistband to flatter and stay put, and purposely doesn’t include any zippers or bulky seams.
6. Adidas Wanderflor Warp Knit Crop Top: Flow freely through your workout in this women’s crop top, made in collaboration with Wanderlust. Smooth and seamless, it’s made of stretchy fabric featuring climacool®.
Design: Josefina Luna